About the DON of the Year Award:
The Director of Nursing of the Year Award recognizes a director of nursing services in long-term care who has demonstrated exceptional leadership and commitment to residents by successfully overseeing the facility's practices and the interdisciplinary team in improving person-centered care. The winner of this award will be notified in February 2019, and the award will be presented to the winner in person at the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference in Orlando, FL, April 3-5, 2019.
- The recipient of this award must be a current AADNS member in good standing.
- The recipient of this award must be a first-time recipient and not a previous winner.
- The recipient of this award will receive a complimentary registration to the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference in Orlando, FL (a $550 value), two nights of hotel accommodations at the host hotel, and a travel stipend.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include Name and Facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use "the nominee" and "at our facility" when describing the nominee and their work.