Become a QAPI expert:
AADNS’s comprehensive QAPI Certified Professional Prep Courses take you step-by-step through the five QAPI elements, enabling you to implement and lead a successful QAPI program in your facility.
Throughout each of the five courses, you’ll complete Application Activities that will help you evaluate where you are today, where you need to be, and how best to get there with QAPI.
NOTE: To receive the member price, you must join AADNS as a paid member. Trial members are not granted discounts on educational products. If you're unsure of your member status or if you would like to join, please give us a call at 844.796.9634.
QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Perform a QAPI self-assessment
- Develop a QAPI preamble that includes a mission, vision, and guiding principles
- Customize a QAPI plan for your skilled nursing setting
QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Gain leadership buy-in of accountability and responsibility for QAPI program development
- Identify components needed when coordinating QAPI resources
- Outline communications strategy needed for a successful QAPI program
QAPI Feedback, Data Systems, and Monitoring for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Identify and prioritize issues to monitor through a QAPI dashboard
- Evaluate outcomes related to collected data, identify gaps, and provide feedback
- Take proactive steps to reduce risk and prevent reoccurrence of performance gaps
QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Charter and manage effective Performance Improvement Projects (PIPs)
- Develop a PIP launch checklist, PIP log, and PIP inventory
- Communicate PIP success using storyboards
QAPI Systematic Analysis and Systemic Action for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Effect and sustain change using systems thinking and system-level action
- Apply root-cause analysis as a systematic approach to problems, their causes, and the need for change
- Identify systems for continuous facility scanning to avoid system failures and promote improvement