With the deadline for Phase 2 here and your facility’s Five-Star Quality Rating depending on your understanding and implementation of these new requirements, a membership with the American Association of Directors of Nursing Services (AADNS) isn’t nice to have – it’s a must-have.
Like our sister association AANAC supporting RNACs, AADNS supports nurse leaders and DNSs by providing real-time updates on regulatory changes, training tools to address staffing issues, and information and education to boost your confidence in your leadership skills and practice.
Membership with AADNS gives you access to:
- Synthesized updates on complex SOM regulations and requirements, as well as need-to-know information to save you time and help you be a better leader
- Webinars presented by experts to keep you caught up on the hottest topics in post-acute care
- Up to 50% off education and certification opportunities to advance your career and certify your expertise
- Regular communication to keep you informed through emails, e-newsletters, articles, and discussion groups
- 24/7 networking opportunities with peers and like-minded professionals in a members-only community
- Career center access to eliminate your hiring challenges and help you fill openings with qualified candidates
- Staff development toolkits that are easily downloadable for your next in-service training
Join today and experience just how valuable a membership with AADNS can be to you.