The AADNS Network is a private, members-only community created for you to network and collaborate with like-minded professionals in long-term care. As a DNS leading and providing care, we understand how important it is for you to have easy access to a network of people who understand your role and share resources for success.
Utilize the AADNS Network to:
- Quickly download peer-shared tools
- Ask for advice on a situation in your facility
- Share your expertise with others that may be new to the field
- Lead a state community group for state-specific regulation sharing
- Network with others and stay connected in a collaborative setting
- Create a member profile to help others learn more about you
Discover what's waiting for you on the AADNS Network. Improve your practice and efficiency by utilizing the community today.