You now have access to more information and resources than you could imagine to assist you as a nurse leader. Now, where and when to begin? Here are five easy and quick things you can do to get started with your membership right away.
1. Stay ahead of the new government regulations and get your team on the same page using our expert-developed tools.
2. Connect with peers and other nurse leaders in your members-only discussion group.
3. Browse upcoming webinars and get registered for an informative 60-minute learning session.
Nothing scheduled at this time? Check out the recorded webinar library.
4. Learn breaking news and important updates that you need to know to be a great leader by taking a look at the news feed,
chock-full of resources, websites, and tools.
5. Schedule your next in-service training for RN and non-licensed staff using our ready-to-go in-service training toolkits.
For a full list of member benefits and offerings, visit Member Central. We are here to help you make the most out of your membership with AADNS. If you have any questions, give us a call—1.844.796.9634.