How do I register for a live webinar?
To register for a live webinar,
- Go to the AADNS Webinars Page.
- Click the “Register” button under the webinar you would like to attend. You will be directed to another page with the webinar pricing list (your pricing for the webinar is automatically applied based on your membership status).
- On that page, click “Register Me” or “Continue to Shopping Cart.” You’ll be directed to your Cart.
- Once in your Cart, checkout and finalize your registration. Even if the webinar is free, you still need to do this to complete your registration.
How do I watch the live webinar?
After you complete your registration,
- You will receive a confirmation email. Not seeing this email? Check your Spam or Junk folders.
- In your confirmation email, you will receive a link to the Attendee Launch Page.
- An hour before the webinar, click on the “Launch Live Web Cast” button on the Attendee Launch Page.
- Enter in your information for attendance, and then the streaming for the webinar will begin.
The best browser for watching is Google Chrome.
Can I dial-in for a live webinar?
If you prefer to dial-in instead of listening via your computer speakers, the dial-in information is always available on the streaming interface under “Announcements.”
Where do I download the handouts?
Handouts will be posted on the Attendee Launch Page under the “Handouts” section as soon as they are available. They are typically posted a day or two before the webinar.
How do I get my continuing education credits?
In order to receive the CE credit for a live webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register for the webinar under your own name.
- Log into the webinar under your own name.
- Fill out and return the Live Webinar Attendance Verification Form linked to in your confirmation email.
A blank CE certificate is included with the verification form for you to add your name and keep for your records.
Webinar CE is a self-reporting process. AADNS may do a random audit to verify the self-reporting CE process was followed by the attendee. If you do not follow the above instructions, your CE certificate will be invalid.
Whom should I contact for technical support?
Please call Abila, our webinar hosting company, at 866-702-3278.
Return to Webinars Page