As a QAPI Certified Professional (QCP), you have proof that you have the knowledge and experience to lead and guide your team in complying with the new proposed regulations. This credential demonstrates that you know how to prepare for and implement QAPI-mandated regulations in your facility.
The QCP certification is designed for directors of nursing services, QAPI managers, nursing home administrators, nurse managers, social services directors, activities directors, and staff development directors.
QCP Certification Requirements
To earn the QCP certification, candidates must:
- Hold a current, active healthcare professional license
- Have the equivalent of two years of full-time healthcare experience, preferably in long-term or post-acute care leadership or quality improvement
- Pass the QCP certification exam with a score of 80% or better
The QCP certification is valid for four years. See the Candidate Handbook for recertification requirements.
QCP Prep Courses
If you need supplemental education prior to taking the exam, consider taking one or more of the QCP prep courses.
- QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Feedback, Data Systems, and Monitoring for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Systematic Analysis and Systemic Action for Skilled Nursing Facilities